Sea to Sea Painters. Proudly serving Surrey, Langley, White Rock, Coquitlam & Tri Cities, Burnaby, New West, Maple Ridge and Abbotsford.
Painting the entire Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland since 1988.
Your home may just be the largest investment that you’ll ever make in life. The task of finding a painting professional that will protect your investment isn’t an easy one. Sea To Sea Painters are here to help every step of the way.
- Sea to Sea Painters will strive to provide you the best value for your money.
- We are repaint specialists! In the last 5 years over 95% of our projects have been renovations.
- We are not satisfied till you are.
- Our professionals will consult with you every step of the way, insuring that you are happy before, during and after any project.
- We will always seek to assist our customers so you know what products will get the job done right.
- We are here to answer your questions anytime.
- Start today with a FREE ESTIMATE that will in detail itemize everything you can expect from our professional painters.
There’s always questions. We’re here to answer them!
- How can you be sure that you’ll be satisfied with the finished product? How long will the paint last? Will you have to repaint or renew in a few years? What should I expect while the work is being done? Are there extra or hidden costs? These questions are valid and important ones worth asking in any search for a house painting professional in the Lower mainland. Let Sea to Sea Professional Exterior and Interior Painters provide you with answers…
- To learn more about the painting process (from a free estimate and perhaps a color consulation to the final clean-up and follow-up) read this article, “Sea to Sea Painters, the customer service experience”.
A few of our Awards:
- 2014 Best Paint Company in Canada, “Excellence Award” for Canadian Tire Home Services.
- Top 3 producer for Canadian Tire Canada under the Painting division. Consecutive in the top 3 of painting companies across Canada from 2011-2015 with 0 customer complaints, fastest cycle time, (from receiving the customers call, to completing the job we have ranked in the top 3 year over year) Average time from the initial call to complete the job is 2 weeks…
- Company of the Year 2007-09 while under contract with Home Depot Canada. Of 100 companies under contract “Sea to Sea” was voted company of the year over 3 consecutive years. (from receiving the customers call, to completing the job we have ranked in the top 3 year over year) Average time from the initial call to complete the job is 2 weeks…
- 2008 Employers award from the B.C. center for Ability. Sea to Sea gave the opportunity to those recovering from strokes, or other diseases to get back into the market place. Primarily in our marketing department.